Military service members who have not been awarded a 4 year baccalaureate degree who:
- have served at least 181 days active duty
- OR was a member of a reserve component of the Armed Forces called to active duty for a period of more than 30 days (at least 31 days) on or after September 11, 2001.
- OR was called to active duty for less than 30 days to serve in support of a contingency operation on or after September 11, 2001.
and who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- low income as defined at Trio Program Income Eligibility
- first-generation college graduate
- neither parent has a traditional baccalaureate, four year degree earned while you were a minor child living in the home
- have a documented disability
- been out of the academic setting for 5 years
- have other academic risk factors
If you are concerned about your eligibility, please contact our office at 405-974-3686 and we can discuss eligibility requirements more in depth with you. As part of the Veteran Student Support Services department we can refer you to additional programs if you are not eligible for STRIPES-VUB.