What paperwork do I need to bring with me?

We will need a copy of your DD-214, proof of income, and prior high school or college transcripts. If you do not have these items we can assist with obtaining these documents. We have published links for online retrieval of many required documents.

Please, do not let your frustration obtaining these items stop you from making an appointment with one of our outreach specialist.