Jill Lynch-Silva, Talent Development Specialist
The Talent Development team has been working diligently for these past 8-10 months to create a tailored program geared toward acclimating our new supervisors to their position at UCO. They will be learning the basics on topics like:
- Introduction to Talent Development
- FERPA Fundamentals and Advanced Knowledge
- Environmental Health and Safety
- P-Card, Requisitions, and Banner Finance
- Paycom and Payroll Supervisor Basics
- Working with Minors
- Investigations and Reporting
- Holistic Employment, Care, and Support
- UCO Event Training
Do you have a clever name idea? If so, please leave your top three choices in the form linked here. The first round of submissions will be due by Monday, May 9th at 5:00pm. The finalists will be announced and voted on by everyone across campus. The last day to vote will be Monday, May 23rd at 5:00pm. The winner will be awarded a $50 certificate to the UCO bookstore in the Nigh.
Let loose and get to writing, we are excited to see what you all have in store.
Employees receiving gifts from UCO are considered non-cash earnings by the State of Oklahoma. Individuals will be taxed on said items as additional wages of $50 or more per calendar year.