Jill Lynch Silva, talent development specialist
Do you have an open position in your department? Are you planning to hire a new team member in the near future? If so, you may need to review the updated UCO Screening Committee online training. This version is bursting full of new knowledge, resources and updated procedures that will help you separate the best from the rest.
In this new iteration of the UCO Screening Committee training, you’ll learn important details about the updated requirements for New Employee Orientation and become aware of resources that will help you seek out the best candidate for your department’s job opportunity.
Click here to access the latest version of the UCO Screening Committee online training. When you add it to your Learning Plan be sure to set a reminder for 2 years out. If you are serving on a Staff Search Committee, it is required that you complete this training every two years.
Follow these simple steps to get this vital course added to your Learning Plan:
- Click on the link for the course above
- Click on the 3 vertical dots to the left of the blue LAUNCH button
- Select Save from the dropdown menu
- Select a due date for this online training
- Where it says “Reassign to me regularly”, Input 2 in the textbox next to “Frequency” and select Year from the dropdown menu
- You can also set up reminders if you desire.
- Click the blue SAVE button when you are finished.
It’s important to note that all in-person Staff Screening Committee trainings will not be offered prior to 2022. In addition, the planned in-person Staff Screening Committee training for November 10, 2021 has been cancelled.
This online training is intended for staff members only as faculty members will attend a session that is organized separately by their Chair/Dean.