Ellen Schmidt, master electrician, Mitchell Hall Theater
Staff Senate officers were elected (president, vice president, secretary/treasurer) and appointed (parliamentarian, webmaster/historian). The 2021-2022 Executive Committee for Staff Senate is:
- President – Adri Edwards-Johnson, representative from Information Technology
- Vice-President – Jakey Dobbs, representative from Academic Affairs
- Secretary/Treasurer – Tracey Romano, representative from Academic Affairs
- Parliamentarian – Taylor Baird, representative from Enrollment and Student Success
- Webmaster/Historian – Ellen Schmidt, representative from Academic Affairs
- Past President – Scott DeBoard, representative from Finance and Operations
Staff Senate committee assignments have been made and committee chairs were named. The 2021-2022 committee chairs are:
- Compensation Committee – Rachel Baugh, representative from Academic Affairs
- Policy and Staff Welfare – Lauren Bieri, representative from Adv Com & PA Pres
- Stakeholder Relations – Liz Tabak, representative from Enrollment and Student Success
- Constitution, Parliamentary Procedure, and Elections – Taylor Baird, representative from Enrollment and Student Success
For full committee lists, visit https://blogs.uco.edu/staff-senate/committees/.
The Executive Committee met with President Neuhold-Ravikumar, Vice President of People and Culture Diane Feinberg and Vice President of Finance and Operations Kevin Freeman Wednesday, July 14.
The UCO Staff Senate held a meeting Tuesday, Aug. 3. The guest speaker was President Neuhold-Ravikumar.
The next UCO Staff Senate meeting will be Thursday, Sept. 7 from 2-4 p.m. in FSI 106, the Forensic Science Institute lecture hall. The guest speaker is to be determined but will be announced in Centralities and on the UCO Staff Senate website. Everyone in the UCO community is welcome to attend.
For more detailed information regarding the roles of senators, meeting agendas, minutes, how you can bring legislation topics to the senate or to learn who your Staff Senate representatives are, please visit the UCO Staff Senate website. Website updates for the 2021-2022 year are in progress.