Kristi Archuleta, associate professor, Organizational Leadership, Adult Education and Safety Sciences
The UCO Faculty Senate holds meetings the second Thursday of each month during the academic year and one additional meeting in April. The final meeting of this year was April 29, 2021. Guest speakers included Laura Butler, UCO legislative liaison, and Stockton Duvall, public affairs specialist, who provided the legislative update. Dean Jeanetta Simms from UCO’s Jackson College of Graduate Studies shared information about Broncho Blueprint, UCO’s (QI) for the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Faculty Senate Executive Committee election results for the 2021-2022 academic year were as follows:
- Faculty Senate President: Jennifer Barger-Johnson, College of Business
- Vice-President: Mariya Burdina, College of Business
- Secretary: Amanda Waters, College of Mathematics and Science
- Correspondent: Kristi Archuleta, College of Education and Professional Studies
- Parliamentarian: Alyssa Provencio, College of Liberal Arts (appointed, approved by vote)
- Administrative Representative: Jarrett Jobe (appointed, approved by vote)
- College of Fine Arts and Design Senator Representative: Peggy Moran (nominated, vote in Fall of 2021)
The next Faculty Senate meeting is Sept. 8, 2021, via Microsoft Teams. To join this meeting please send a link request to Faculty Senate President Jennifer Barger-Johnson.
For detailed information regarding legislation, contacting Faculty Senators, meeting agendas and minutes, please visit the UCO Faculty Senate Blog.