Zachary Hunter, Graduate Admissions Specialist II
The UCO Staff Senate held a meeting Tuesday, Dec. 2. There was no new or unfinished business, but a variety of guest speakers were included in the meeting. Guest speakers included:
- Laura Butler, UCO Legislative Liaison
- MeShawn Green, Inclusive Community Advocate
- Sarah Moore, President of Empowerment for Excellence
- Reggie Jordan, President of the African American Faculty/Staff Association
- Jakey Dobbs, President of the UCO Young Professional Faculty/Staff Association
Due to the extended UCO winter break, the Staff Senate is not holding a January 2021 meeting. The Staff Senate meets again Feb. 2, via Zoom. To join this meeting, please send a Zoom link request to Staff Senate Webmaster/Historian Zachary Hunter.
For more detailed information regarding meeting agendas, minutes, legislation topics, or to learn who your Staff Senate representatives are, please visit the UCO Staff Senate blog.