Annabelle Saunders, HRIS and Operations Strategist
The FY21 Payroll Calendar and FY21 New Employee Orientation Calendar are now available.
- The effective date for all new hires and transfers must coincide with a NEO date.
- Any exceptions require VP approval
- For questions regarding new hire/transfers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The effective date for all promotions and exempt changes should coincide with the first working date of the biweekly pay period.
- It is recommended that PAFs are submitted at least 2 weeks in advance
- PAFs must be approved by the entire workflow before they are effective
- PAFs can be monitored via the PAF dashboard in Paycom
For questions regarding PAFs, please email email@example.com
I can’t access the payroll calendar. The link sends me to microstoft. It says my organization doesn’t have an account. I am not using my personal account to access work items. Please advise how to see this