Personnel Action Form: Keeping Your Campus Contact Information Up to Date

Allison Penn, HR Data Coordinator 

Human Resources has been hard at work creating ways to better serve our employees, as well as make your work life a little easier. Have you recently changed departments? Has your campus address and/or campus phone number changed? Well, we have an easy fix to that! Your supervisor can create and submit a Personnel Action Form (PAF) in Paycom to update your campus contact information. Once processed, your campus information will automatically update. Do not hesitate to contact if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help!