Get-to-Know a Broncho

What is your background? 

Before working at UCO I worked at Managed IT Services managing, monitoring and maintaining various business networks.  This allowed me to get my hands on differing networks of varying sizes and increased my hardware and software knowledge exponentially.     

Tell me how you first got involved at UCO. 

My father attended school here (CSU) and received a Bachelors in Elementary Education in 1970 and then his Masters in School Administration in 1973.  I found a job posting and applied, was hired as of April 1, 2019 and here we are.   

What would you say your strongest beliefs are about your contribution to the university? 

I believe that my ability to help keep the e-mail flowing and secure is an integral part of the University.  All Faculty/Staff and Students depend on e-mail and it is a critical communication tool.  I take my job seriously and I take seriously the need for our users to have this tool and all of the Microsoft 365 suite available and working correctly. 

What do you do when you are not working? 

I spend time with my family and I love to travel.  I spend quite a bit of time dreaming and planning our next vacation.  I have an addiction to New York City and love the restaurants, Broadway shows and people watching.