Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Positive Test, Symptoms, or Direct Exposure | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Website
Transformative Learning Contacts
Questions about Transformative Learning or STLR at UCO? Please contact us with questions or comments.
Outside audiences and general questions:
- Dr. Jeff King, Executive Director of the UCO Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching and Learning
- Camille Farrell, Assistant Director, STLR
- Mark Walvoord, Assistant Director, STLR
- Dr. Brenton Wimmer, Assistant Director, Transformative Learning Assessment
- Email the STLR team (above), message us on social media, or check with our STLR Student Ambassadors
Faculty and Staff
Transformative Learning in your College/Division:
- Dr. Marty Ludlum, TL Liaison, College of Business
- Dr. Stephanie Canada-Phillips, TL Liaison, College of Education and Professional Studies
- Dr. Barbara DeMaio, TL Liaison, College of Fine Art and Design
- Dr. Sam Lawrence, TL Liaison, College of Liberal Arts
- Dr. Vicki Jackson, TL Liaison, College of Mathematics and Sciences
- Cole Stanley, TL Liaison, Division of Enrollment and Student Success
- Katrina Shaklee, TL Liaison, Division of Enrollment and Student Success
- Dr. Mark McCoy, TL Liaison, Forensic Sciences Institute
Transformative Learning in a Particular Tenet:
- See the STLR Tenet Liaisons on our Transformative Learning overview page.
Integrating STLR into Your Courses and Department Activities:
- Contact your Department’s STLR Faculty Ambassador for subject-specific assistance.