Welcome to the Forensic Science LLC Blog!

Welcome to the Forensic Science Living Learning Community Blog! This is a place where short articles will be published from time to time to provide insights into academic resources available to you as a student, encouragement as you progress in your academic career, and tips and tricks I have learned as a college student. Hopefully these articles will be easy-to-read bits of information that can make your life easier. I will be posting on a variety of topics over the next few months, but if there is something specifically you believe would benefit our community to hear about, please leave me a comment and let me know! I welcome suggestions! Also, my hope is that some of these articles will be somewhat thought-provoking. If there is something in an article that you wish to discuss in the comment section, please feel free as long as the discussion is kept appropriate and respectful. Any discussion that can make us think and challenge our worldview is valuable.

I hope that you all are having a fantastic semester! Keep up the great work and ROLL CHOS!!

~Katie