Through Feb. 6, the university is operating at Level 2. For classes, this means faculty will have the discretion to choose a fully remote, hybrid, extended classroom or fully in-person format. Masks will be mandatory for in-person classes.
Visit the COVID-19 website to report a positive test, symptoms or exposure, for vaccine and testing information and for other COVID-19 resources.
Cyber Security Awareness Month Announced
Information Technology News
October 2, 2017
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month and the Office of Information Technology wants the UCO community to stay cyber aware. The office is hosting multiple events in October to raise awareness of how to implement stronger security practices and raise community awareness.
Throughout the month, many events are planned, including:
- Weekly quizzes and statistics – Complete each week for prizes and a chance to win the grand prize;
- IT Security Alert Team – Don’t get caught defenseless. IT will be monitoring the campus for individuals who might be compromising the security of their devices and/or identity; and,
- Visit Broncho Lake from 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Oct. 26, for prizes, games and food.
Staying safer and more secure online starts with STOP. THINK. CONNECT:
- STOP: make sure security measures are in place;
- THINK: about the consequences of your actions and behaviors online; and,
- CONNECT: and enjoy the Internet.