Connecting to UCO Wi-Fi
There are two wireless networks available on UCO’s campus, UCO and UCO_SECURE. UCO_SECURE is the recommended network for students to connect phones, tablets, and computers. A UCO username and password is required to join the UCO_SECURE network.
Registering a Smart Device
The MyDevices Portal is used to register devices like smart TVs and gaming consoles that do not support a web browser or the security requirements for UCO_SECURE. The MyDevices system enables students to add their game systems, Smart TVs and other devices to the network without requiring constant logins. Each student may register up to five devices at a time, and you can manage, add and delete devices from the MyDevices Portal as well.
Smart Device Registration Steps
- Go to mydevices.uco.edu from a campus computer or personal device already connected to the internet.
- Log in using your UCO username and password.
- Click Add.
- Assign a Name to your device (Susie’s iPhone, Greg’s X-Box, etc.)
- Enter your device’s wireless MAC address under Device ID.
- Add a device description (optional).
- Click Submit and connect the device you registered to the UCO wireless network.