Hello, Future Resident!
We are so excited to welcome you to your new home away from home this August! This year, students will be moving into the residence halls over a span of two days. This is to decrease the amount of traffic on campus and allow everyone the space they need to move in while still observing campus social distancing guidelines. Assigned move in times will be as follows:
Monday, August 10:
- 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.: Last names beginning with A – B
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Last names beginning with C – D
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Last names beginning with E – G
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Last names beginning with H – J
Tuesday, August 11:
- 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.: Last names beginning with K – M
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Last names beginning with N – R
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Last names beginning with S – U
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Last names beginning with V – Z
During the assigned times, residents and their families (limited to 2 family members/guests per resident) will be able to pick up packets from their residence hall front desk containing their key, parking pass, maps, and more. (University Commons residents will check in at the Sidelines Sports Grill Lounge on the first floor of the University Suites.) Residents who cannot make their assigned time should check in on August 12, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at Bausher Place, but we encourage all residents to try to make it to their designated time if at all possible to help with social distancing efforts on later days.
Students can stay up to date by checking the Housing website and their UCO email. Both the Housing team and our friends in Student Engagement will be sending information about Welcome Week festivities as we get closer to the start of the fall semester. For any questions, contact UCO Housing at 405-974-2746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!