Congratulations to our faculty who received awards at the 2021 Faculty and Staff Convocation and the UCO College of Business Back-to-School Meeting.
Vanderford Teaching Award
The award recognizes faculty members for their exceptional teaching achievements. Recipients are presented with a plaque and a $1,000 honorarium. Nominees must be a full-time faculty member at UCO, teaching in the college for at least three consecutive semesters. This year’s award recipient is Linh Pham, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Economics.
Faculty Merit Credit Awards
These awards are for faculty who demonstrate outstanding achievement at UCO in the area of teaching, scholarly/creative activity or service within the previous two academic years. This year’s award recipients are Joselina Cheng, D.B.A., Professor of MIS for research; Saheli Nath, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Management for research; and, Ho-Chang (Michael) Chae, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems for teaching.
UCO Foundation Making a Difference Parking Award
Selected at random from a drawing of all faculty and staff donors of any amount, the award allows the recipient to select a parking spot to be reserved for them throughout the semester. This year’s award recipient is Mariya Burdina, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics.
Dean Oller congratulates the following faculty for their dedication, hard work and service to the College of Business.
- M. Suzanne Clinton, D.B.A., SPHR, Assistant Dean and Professor of Management (Exemplary College Leadership)
- Stacia Wert-Gray, Ph.D., Chairperson and Professor of Marketing (Exemplary Fundraising for the Bob Mills Professional Sales Lab)
- Bob Kaiser, Jr., Instructor of Marketing (Exemplary Fundraising for the Bob Mills Professional Sales Lab)
- Terry Williams, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems (Exemplary Teaching and Student Support)
- Mariya Burdina, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics (Exemplary Assessment Committee Leadership)