What ISIS Really Wants theatlantic.com/features/archi… via @TheAtlanticRead more
The Middle East That Might Have Been – theatlantic.com/international/…Read more
What Libya’s Unraveling Meannyti.ms/1zeQ84AoKRead more
1. AQUARIUM DRUNKARD: The Aquarium Drunkard take more of a lengthy approach with their blog, seeing as there is a lotos scrolling to do,but if the reader is interested, it pays off well. It has more of a written approach to it but the font and layout work quite well. One thing that i prefer [...]Read more
My main idea concerning this blog is the layout; its boring and there are no colors or designs that are aesthetically pleasing. So my first idea would be to remodel the layout to something that is more visually stimulating.
Another idea would be changing the way the blogs are ordered. Right now when you are scrolling [...]
1. OklahomaRock.com – I like the graphic at the top of the page, it gives an immediate visual that identifies the website. I also like how they put newer stories enlarged right under the logo, it allows you to quickly find new information and it looks clean.
2. gmad.us - Once again, I like the logo at [...]
www.oxfordkarma.com – I like the use of a simple color pallet and the ease of navigation. There’s not a lot of flashy animation to distract you. Very straight forward.
http://www.npr.org/music/ - Again, very unobtrusive, but not lacking in style. There’s a particular feeling of class with it. Feels very adult and respectable.
http://www.thespyfm.com – Another simple color pallet. No [...]
1. The VDub Sessions – http://vdubsessions.com
I like how simple and efficient this blog is. Upon the page loading, you are instantly greeted with content, and everything is very uniform and easy to absorb. The white background and minimal art on the page also lends itself to this simplicity.
2. Aurgasm - http://aurgasm.us
This page has a nice post [...]
The Economist | KAL’s cartooeconomist.com/news/world-wee…62Read more
Thank you Team UCO for so ably representing us at Higher Education Day. Bravo to our students for your valued, interactive participation.Read more